Charging the Foil Drive BatteriesUpdated 7 months ago
CHARGING THE BATTERY
1. Plug the charger into a 100-240v outlet and turn on the power. International users will need to purchase a basic AU or US adapter.
Note: A small audible pop may occur, this is the battery and the power supply equalizing.
2. Plug the battery into the charger ensuring the plugs are keyed in the correct direction. Failure to do this will damage your battery by short circuit. If you have a V2 Charger and V1 Battery please watch the below video.
3. Always use the provided Lipo Safe Bag for charging and storage. Place the battery in the bag with the leads hanging out one corner and secure the Velcro flap.
4. The light on the charger will illuminate red during charging and will turn green when the battery is full.
5. Flashing green while battery plugged in is an error. If this occurs, please email [email protected] for assistance.
APPROXIMATE CHARGING TIMES:
Standard Battery 2.5 - 3 hours
Medium Battery 1.5 - 2 hours
Small Battery 1 - 1.5 hours
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN V1 AND V2 BATTERIES: (Prior to November 2022)
1. V1 Batteries had two plugs; a large black plug for usage in the Foil Drive System, and a smaller yellow plug for charging.
2. V2 batteries have a single larger yellow plug.
Both batteries are fully compatible in the Assist PLUS. If you own a v1 battery and would like to purchase a secondary battery that is v2, you will need to purchase an adapter for your charger.
Watch the video below for an overview of the v2 battery.