Installing Small Batteries to your Foil Drive Assist PLUSUpdated 7 months ago
FITTING V2 ASSIST PLUS SMALL BATTERIES INTO YOUR FOIL DRIVE ASSIST PLUS
The Foil Drive™ Assist PLUS is able to use two small batteries at one time, perfect for airline travelling overseas!
The small batteries must be connected and placed in a particular order for the lid to close and seal correctly. The V2 batteries must be placed slightly different to the V1 batteries and have a longer Y-Lead cable.
For information on travelling with your Small Batteries, see our Airline Travel article here.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL TWO V2 BATTERIES
1. First battery goes in face down (Cable at the rear of the box, furthest end to the display), and connects to longer lead.
2. Cable and plug pushes into the gap at the end of the box, push down to seat it securely.
3. Second battery installed face up (Cable closest to the display), on top. Ensure excess cabling is secure at the rear corner of the box.
4. Connect second battery to the shorter plug.
5. Ensure cables are seated flat and excess lead it tucked behind battery.
6. Close lid and secure latches.
Note: There should be no excessive force or pushing required when closing the lid.
7. Ensure plugs sitting on top of the battery, and excess cable seated to the rear.
Warning: The lid should be completely flat. If the lid is not flat, the seal is compromised, and water will enter the box.
8. Give the electronics box a light shake to ensure the batteries are secured nice and tight.